FRHS CS Pathway Outcomes
All of the classes and activities in our Computer Science program are based around our these pathway outcomes. At the end of our pathway, all students will be able to:
- Create algorithms and write computer programs to solve real-world problems.
- Work collaboratively in an ICT (information and communication technology) environment.
- Identify and correct syntax, runtime, and logic errors.
- Understand the vast career options available to individuals with a computer science background.
- Communicate effectively with and without technology.
- Understand the ethical and social implications of computer use.